Sunday, May 23, 2021

This is the day that the Lord has made

 This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the LORD!” Psalm 122:1

When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty.  Jeremiah 15:16

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. James 1:22


Heavenly Father, thank you for today.  Thank you that today is the day that you have made.  Help us to honor you daily in our lives, not just one day of the week.  May we always  be filled with joy and delight as we feed on your word through our personal study and as we listen to your word being preached. Help us also, to not only listen to your word, but to do what it says.  In Jesus' most precious name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment